In order to run the program smoothly,
please make sure the following components are installed
on your computer:
1. To convert Windows Media (*.wmv,*.wma,*.asf) files,
you need to install Windows
Media Player 9 or later.
2. To convert QuickTime Media (*.mov,*.mp4,*.3gp,*.qt,*.dv)
files, you need to install QuickTime
Player 6 or later.
3. To convert RealOne Media (*.rm,*.rmvb,*.ra) files,
you need to install RealOne
4. To convert AVI (*.avi) files, you need to install
proper codecs, like Xvid,
5. For MPEG (*.mpg, *.mpeg) file conversion the program
uses integrated components so you don't have to install
K-Lite Codec Pack to solve all the video decoding
K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of codecs and related
tools. If you install K-Lite Codec Pack on your computer,
then you can play 99% of movies that downloaded from
MPV Decoder will help to decode MPV files. MPV is a
MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 video elementary stream (no audio).
MPA Decoder will help to decode MPA files. MPA is an
elementary MPEG-2 audio stream (no video).
The RealMediaSplitter is a DirectShow Filter for Real
Media(.rm, .rmvb). If you want to convert real video,
please install Real Player first, and install the RealMediaSplitter
184.108.40.206. Please note that the RealMediaSplitter comes
from an open source project, it is released under GNU